GrayClay was born in 2006, it evolved from research into the time and associated costs that medical practices were bearing to employ and train quality staff.
Commencing delivering weekend seminars, two friends decided to create a learning environment that would provide the medical industry with outstanding, quality candidates and provide students with an embracing and challenging environment to allow them to be the best that they could be.
Today Grayclay is an award winning facility and still stands by it core values of quality, professionalism and ethics and is proud of the standing that has been achieved within the medical profession, local community and associated organisations.
GrayClay is the trading name for our company Impavid Education Pty Ltd RTO 45101 which delivers national education with a central focus on the health sector and supporting services.
It is important to know that when you study with GrayClay your curriculum and lecturers all come from a professional medical / aesthetics background and that the college you study with is renowned for its quality and professionalism within the industry. Simply put, we are born of the medical environment and provide quality graduates to the medical and cosmetic aesthetics profession.
Our Student Pledge.
Our unique offering “THE GRAYCLAY WAY” Education is a never ending process. At Grayclay, once you have completed your course, if you would like to review a unit of study or are planning a pathway change and would like to freshen up your practical skills and knowledge. You can at no cost. Contact us and advise the specific unit that you have previously studied and would like to review and we will arrange that for you. Request to attend practical to review a procedure, we will arrange this for you. Our goal is to create an environment where students can return and relearn with the same engaging support that you experienced as a student.
Our Team Pledge.
We are passionate about our environment and actively take steps to continuously improve our operations to reduce our impact on the environment. After finding that it takes 10 years to grow a paper tree and it only provide 175 reams of paper, our staff set about to create a paperless environment. By July 2017 we reduced our printing by 97% by embracing and turning to digital technology. Our mantra “WE DON’T PRINT”. In addition to this we have also introduced Colloidal Oatmeal Clinical Gloves which are latex free and nitril free and breakdown completely and responsibly.
Two big steps and counting.
Our next goal is set for July 2018. We will cease using plastic and paper cups and plastic bags. Let’s watch this space.
8 REASONS TO STUDY AT GRAYCLAY
1. GrayClay is located in two beautiful cities in Australia. Brisbane – named Australia’s hippest city by Lonely Planet. Gold Coast – voted as the favourite summer destination by Choice Awards.
2. The various courses offered at GrayClay consist of theory and practice. Students will be provided wit h the opportunity to undertake clinical education in professional clinics, diagnosing and treating real clients.
3. GrayClay is an award winning institution and has won the Business Excellence Award for Health and Education in July 2014 and was nominated a finalist for the Annual Award in 2014. In 2016 and 2018 the managing director has been nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
4. GrayClay has an excellent reputation and is drawn upon by many industry employers for its graduates, including Australian Skin Clinics, Laser Lounge and private medical clinics.
5. GrayClay provides a motivational and caring atmosphere for students. It consists of a supportive environment where students are assisted in every way possible to achieve their goals.
6. The GrayClay institutions are facilitated in close proximity of public transport, shops and Cafe’s in order to provide convenience for students.
8. The courses offered at GrayClay are constructed to prepare students with the skills required in the workplace.