GrayClay was born in 2006, it evolved from research into the time and associated costs that medical practices were bearing to employ and train quality staff.
Commencing delivering weekend seminars, two friends decided to create a learning environment that would provide the medical industry with outstanding, quality candidates and provide students with an embracing and challenging environment to allow them to be the best that they could be.
Today Grayclay is an award winning facility and still stands by it core values of quality, professionalism and ethics and is proud of the standing that has been achieved within the medical profession, local community and associated organisations.
GrayClay are proud to be a third party provider to deliver and assess the Australasian Academy of Cosmetic Dermal Science (AACDS) [RTO 51373] nationally accredited curriculum in Queensland, Northern Territory and to provide practical training and assessment in Victoria.
It is important to know that when you study with GrayClay your curriculum and lecturers all come from a professional medical / aesthetics background and that the college you study with is renowned for its quality and professionalism within the industry. Simply put, we are born of the medical environment and provide quality graduates to the medical and cosmetic aesthetics profession.
8 REASONS TO STUDY AT GRAYCLAY
1. GrayClay is located in three beautiful cities in Australia. Brisbane – named Australia’s hippest city by Lonely Planet. Gold Coast – voted as the favourite summer destination by Choice Awards. Melbourne – voted the most liveable city by Global Livability Survey.
2. The various courses offered at GrayClay consist of theory and practice. Students will be provided wit h the opportunity to undertake clinical education in professional clinics, diagnosing and treating real customers.
3. GrayClay is an award winning institution and has won the Business Excellence Award for Health and Education in July 2014 and was nominated a finalist for the Annual Award in 201 4. In 2015 the managing director has been nominated for the Telstra Business Women’s Awards.
4. GrayClay has an excellent reputation and is drawn upon by many industry employers for its graduates, including Australian Skin Clinics, Laser Lounge and private medical clinics.
5. GrayClay provides a motivational and caring atmosphere for students. It consists of a supportive environment where students are assisted in every way possible to achieve their goals.
6. The GrayClay institutions are facilitated in close proximity of public transport, shops and Cafe’s in order to provide convenience for students.
8. The courses offered at GrayClay are constructed to prepare students with the skills required in the workplace.